ACE Camp is regularly assessing covid status and is currently planning for summer camp. Since health and safety is foremost, local, state, and national protocols will be followed. Should any camp program need to be cancelled, you will receive a full refund.
To minimize the spread of COVID, the following steps will be taken:
1. Small group size
2. Daily admission screening by touchless thermometer – temperatures below 100.4° F.
3. Anyone with temperature of 100.4°F or above will not be permitted into the program.
4. A camper developing symptoms during the day will be moved to a dedicated area for pick up.
5. Frequent handwashing and social distancing wll be enforced.
6. All adults and campers must wear masks. There will be frequent outdoor mask breaks.
7. Surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
8. Sharing of materials will be minimized to the extent possible.
9. Activities will take advantage of the outdoors as much as possible including lunch.
10. Touchless soap and disinfectant dispensers will be available.